How to transfer iPad to iTunes with imacsoft iPad to PC Transfer?
Do you worrying about how to transfer music songs, videos from iPad to iTunes? Here I have a good transferring software recommended to you. iPad to iTunes Transfer is a very easy-to-use converting tool which can help you to export files from your iPad to your iTunes library, such as music, movies, TV shows, photos and podcasts, and other formats.
iPad to iTunes allows you to transfer iPad to iTunes, and also supports iPad to Computer, Computer to iPad, iPad to iPad etc. This iPad to iTunes Transfer software not only let you transfer videos, music, photos, podcasts, and TV shows from iPad to PC and vice versa, but it also allows you to copy files from iPad directly to iTunes. And it's compatible with the latest iTunes 9.1.
Free download iPad to iTunes Transfer, instal and run it and connect your iPad to your computer, then the iPad icon library and playlists will appear in the iPad list.
Open the playlist, selet the audio / video / photo format you want to transfer. Pitch on the files by clicking a check mark in the check box.
Before starting to transfer iPad to iTunes, you shoud adjust advaced settings, clicking a check mark in the check box in the front of Copy files to iTunes Media folder when add to library.
Click button to start transfering files from iPad to iTunes.
What is iTunes ?
iTunes is a proprietary digital media player application, used for playing and organizing digital music and video files. The program is also an interface to manage the contents on Apple's popular iPod and other digital media players such as the iPhone and iPad. Additionally, iTunes can connect to the iTunes Store via the Internet to purchase and download music, music videos, television shows, applications, iPod games, audiobooks, podcasts, feature length films and movie rentals (not available in all countries), and ringtones (only used for iPhone). It is also used to download applications for the iPhone and iPod touch running iPhone OS 2.0 or later.
iTunes was introduced by Apple Inc. on January 9, 2001,at the Macworld Expo in San Francisco. At Apple's September 2009 "Rock and Roll" keynote, iTunes 9, was announced. iTunes's latest version is 9.1, which adds support for the iPad and iPhone OS 4.0 beta, which is currently under development.
iTunes is available as a free download for Mac OS X v10.4+, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP from Apple's website. It is also bundled with all Macs, and some HP and Dell computers. Older versions are available for Mac OS 9, Mac OS X v10.0-10.3, and Windows 2000.
iTunes is available in the following languages: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Danish, Dutch, British English, American English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Bokmål Norwegian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish
- How to transfer iPad to Computer?
- How to use iPad to PC Transfer?
- How to transfer iPad to iTunes?
- How to transfer iPad Video to PC?
- How to use iPad Music to PC Transfer?
- How to transfer music files from iPad to PC?
- How to transfer iPad Photo to PC?
- How to back up iPad files on your PC completely?
- How to copy iPad ePub files to iTunes and sync them to iPhone 4G?
- How to transfer audio books (m4b format) from iPad to PC?
- How to transfer iPad music/video to iPad 2?
- How to copy iPad music/video to iPhone library?
- How to transfer iPad music/video to iPod?
- How to transfer iPad Purchased songs/video to PC?
- How to transfer iPad purchased to iTunes library?
- How to backup purchased books from iPad to PC?
- How to transfer iPad downloaded Podcast to iTunes?
- How to transfer iTunes U downloaded on iPad to PC for backup?
- How to transfer photos from iPad to PC?
- How to copy playlists from iPad to PC as music folders?
- How to transfer iMessage files from iPad to PC?