How to transfer iPad to Mac?
I have registered to order an iPad, but now I wonder how to transfer movies, songs or photos from iPad to Mac.
Answer: It won't be a problem to you if you read this article. iPad to Mac Transfer is a practical tool for Mac iPad users to deal with the managements between iPad and Mac.
Guide to Transfer iPad to Mac
Step 1: download, install and run the iPad to Mac Transfer, connect iPad to your Mac.
Step 2: Export files from iPad
1) Open the library/playlist that you want to export.
2) Check the files you want to export in the file list.
3) Click the button to start exporting files.
Step 3: When finished, the following information dialogbox will be poped-up as belows.
OK! you have done that!
iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer Related Guides:
- How to transfer photos from iPad to Mac for backup?
- How to transfer ePub books from iPad to iPod touch on Mac?
- How to export audio books from iPad to Mac?
- How to copy iPad music/video to iPad 2 on Mac?
- How to transfer iPad music/video to iPhone library on Mac?
- How to copy iPad music/video to iPod on Mac?
- How to transfer iPad music/video to Mac?
- How to transfer music/video to iPad on Mac?
- How to transfer songs purchased on iPad to Mac?
- How to export podcasts/iTunes U downloaded on iPad to Mac?
- How to sync purchased files on iPad to iTunes library?
- How to sync downloaded podcast/iTunes U on iPad to iTunes?
- How to transfer iPad music/video to iTunes library?
- How to transfer iMessage from iPad to Mac local?