How to transfer iPad music, movie, photo, ePub, pdf, audiobook, Podcast and TV Show to computer?
When you just own Apple iPad, you may think how to transfer files from PC to iPad. Now Joboshare iPad Rip comes out! It can allow you to rip, copy or backup iPad music, videos, photos, podcasts and ePub to the computer.
To make users surprised, Joboshare iPad Rip fully supports iPad and all types of iPods including iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod nano 5G, iPod touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and so on.
So make some preparations and follow the next guide to operate it.
Download, install and run Joboshare iPad Rip. After connect ipad with PC, you will see all the information of your iPad on the right side of the main interface, such as format, version, storage, serial number and device type.
Select what you want from the next process list:
step1. Rip files from PC to iPad
step2. Creat iPad playlists
step3. Export checked files to local
step4. Export checked files to iTunes library
step5. Transfer files between iPod and iPad
Step6. Show you more usage skills
Step1: Rip files from PC to iPad
1. Click right-arrow of ipad list, and choose audio/video/music to add files.
2. Select "File>Add Files to List/Add Folder to List" option from the menu bar, and then choose the required files from the open dialog window. After that, iPad Rip starts to transfer them to iPad.
Tip: You also choose "Add files to iPad" or "Add Folder to iPad" button from the toolbar, and locate needed files to rip from PC to iPad.
Step2: Creat iPad playlists
1. Choose "Playlist" option from "File" drop-down list. And then choose "New Playlist" option from right parallel list of "Playlist" option. So at last you will see a new playlist appear on the iPad list.
2. Select your needed files for dragging to the local, or select the files from the local and drag it to the iPad.
Step3: Export checked files to local
1. Check the selected files to export by clicking "check>selected Items" option from "Edit" drop-down list.
2. Select "Export>Export to Local" option from the menu bar, and then choose the target folder to store iPad files in the new pop-up dialog window. You will see Joboshare iPad Rip transfer iPad contents to PC.
Step4: Export checked files to iTunes library
In the beginning, select the files from the playlist or library. And then check them immediately. Finally click "Add checked files to iTunes library" button for exporting them to iTunes library.
Tip: After check selected files from the library or playlist, you can also choose "Export>Export to iTunes" option from the menu bar to export them to iTunes library.
Step5: Transfer files between iPod and iPad
1. Connect iPod and iPad via USB cable. After that, iPod and iPad can be detected at once. And you will see the contents of iPad and iPod in the left window. In addition, Joboshare iPad Rip aslo supports transferring files among iPod, iPhone and iPod touch.
2. Choose the source library or playlist from iPod to iPad for ripping files in the left device list, and then highlight the needed files in the right file list.
3. After choose your needed files, drag and drop them onto the icon of the target library or playlist in the left device list.
4. You can see files copied successfully in the new dialog window - "Joboshare iPad Rip".
Step6: Show you more usage skills
Tip1: How to view files in two mode?
View files by clicking "View in List" button in the toolbar.
Click "View in Illustration" button to view files in illustration mode.
Tip2: How to search the file quickly?
Click "Quickly browse your iPad library" button in the toolbar, and a new window with the files sorted by genre, artist, and album will show on the right side of the main interface.
Select "Filter..." option from "Tools" drop-down menu, and you will see a new window with the files sorted by genre, artist, and album appear on the right side of the main interface.
Click the "Quick search of item, artist, and album" button to choose "Name" option from drop-down list. And then search your needed files by inputting them in the textbox.
Tip3: How to open iPad with Explorer?
Click "File>Open iPad with Explorer" option in the menu bar, so now you can manage your iPad as a portable hard disk.
Tip4: How to set main interface language of Joboshare iPad Rip?
Click "Tools>Language" option in the toolbar, and choose "English" option from "Language" right drop-down list.
- How to copy music/videos from iPad to iPad?
- How to copy music/videos from iPad to computer?
- How to copy iPad contacts to PC for backup?
- How to get iPad movies backup on PC?
- How to transfer music/video to iPad library?
- How to copy iPad playlist to PC, sync iPad playlist to iTunes?