Difference Between iPad 2 16 GB and iPad 2 32 GB and iPad 2 64 GB
iPad 2 16 GB vs iPad 2 32 GB vs iPad 2 64 GB
Apple iPad 2 16 GB and iPad 2 32 GB and iPad 2 64 GB are variantions of iPad 2. 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB denote the storage capacity of the iPad. The storage capacity is the only difference between these three iPads. And the prices also vary according to the storage capacity. Again iPad 2 has three models, one is iPad 2 Wi-Fi only, in which you can connect to internet only by tethering, there is no direct network connectivity. The other two models have 3G network connectivity in addition to Wi-Fi, so that you can connect to internet directly through your carrier’s network. So altogether you have six variations in iPad 2 and their prices differ depending on the storage capacity, the price differences are given below.
The 16 GB iPad 2 Wi-Fi only is the basic model, if you are a light user of iPad 2 and do not carry bulk media files, this is more than enough for you. If you are fan of collecting and watching music and movie on the go and like to play mulitmedia rich games then your option could be 32 GB iPad 2 or 64 GB iPad 2. Generally a standard DVD movie takes 2 to 4 GB memory space. A converted DVD or ripped DVD will occupy 700 MB space.
Apple iPad 2 Features
iPad 2 is amazingly slim and light, it’s just 8.8 mm thin and weight 1.33 pounds, that is 33% thinner and 15% lighter than iPad. iPad 2 is powered by a 1GHz dual core high performance A5 application processor with 512 MB RAM and iOS 4.3, the improved Apple operating system. The new A5 processor’s clock speed is twice faster than A4 and 9 times better on graphics while the power consumption remains same.
iPad 2 has added some new features like rare camera with gyro and a new software PhotoBooth, 720p video camcorder, front facing camera with FaceTime for video conferencing, and two applications – improved iMovie and GarageBand turning your iPad 2 in to a small musical instrument. iPad 2 also has HDMI capability- that means you can connect to HDTV via Apple digital AV adapter, which you have to purchase separately.
iPad 2 will have variants to support both 3G-UMTS/HSPA network and 3G-CDMA network and will release Wi-Fi only model also.
iPad 2 is available in black and white colors and use the same battery as iPad. Apple also introduces a new bendable magnatic case for iPad 2, named as Smart Cover.
|iPad 2 variations||Price for 16 GB||Price for 32GB||Price for 64 GB|
|Wi-Fi||$ 499||$ 599||$ 699|
|3G + Wi-Fi||$ 629||$729||$ 829|
- Difference Between iPad 2 and The new iPad 3
- Difference Between Apple iPad 2 and iPhone 4S
- Difference Between Apple iPad and Apple iPad 2
- Difference Between iPad 2 16 GB and iPad 2 32 GB and iPad 2 64 GB
- Difference Between iPad and iPhone and MacBook
- Difference Between iPad 2 and Laptop
- Difference Between iPad 2 and iPod touch
- Difference Between Apple iPad 2 and Apple iPhone 4
- Difference Between Apple iPad 2 and Motorola Xoom
- Difference Between Apple iPad 2 and Motorola Atrix 4G
- Difference Between Apple iPad 2 and Amazon Kindle
- Difference Between Apple iPad 2 and Dell Streak 7
- Difference Between Apple iPad 2 and HTC Inspire 4G
- Difference Between Apple iPad 2 and Android HTC Flyer
- Difference Between Apple iPad 2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Difference Between Apple iPad 2 and LG Optimus Pad
- Difference Between Apple iPad 2 and Blackberry PlayBook
- Difference Between Blackberry PlayBook and Apple iPad
- Difference Between Android Honeycomb Tablet Motorolo Xoom and Apple iPad
- Difference Between Samsung Galaxy Tab and Apple iPad
You may also interested: